Good morning! Today is one of those days where I feel proud and accomplished all because I got up early and went to the gym! That never happens and I’m pumped about it. I also have some random tangents to address!
- Nolan and I recently made an addition to our little family!
Our new tomato plants!!! I am SOOO excited to have these babies growing on the balcony 🙂 They are cherry tomato plants which, like watermelon to me, their taste and smell just screams SUMMER!
Just like every plant/pet we have ever had we named it Jeffery (1 and 2). Past Jefferys include, but are not limited to, 2 different bamboo plants, 2 cacti, and a gigantic spider that lived outside our apartment window 3 years ago. With the exception of the spider, the other Jefferys have been tragically killed by my less than green thumb. 🙁 (hmmm maybe we should have given this one a chance and named it Bob or something) oh well! This was our most recent Jeffery whom I posted about in April:
Ironically, about a week after my post Jeffery was severely injured due to an over-watering incident that I’d rather not discuss and molded/imploded into itself. Nolan now refuses to buy me any live presents. We went from Flowers—->bamboo——>cacti but I still managed to kill them all.
- Confession time: Last night around 11 I was in bed trying to sleep but I was STARVING! I tried to sleep but I finally got up and made my way into the kitchen. I am embarrassed to admit this but it has to be addressed. My midnight snack:
- A handful of pistachios
- a pickle spear
- a hard boiled egg
- handful of Special K
- I had breakfast on the balcony this morning with some chirping birds. I had half a banana, a hard boiled egg, and a bowl of Special K Fruit and Yogurt with skim milk.
- This morning’s gym routine looked something like this:
The last 3 things I did in a circuit mode which means I did one set of each and then rotated to the next thing until they were all completed
- Yesterday morning on the news I learned about the Tutu Man.
This man photographs himself in random places wearing nothing but a pink tutu in order to raise money and awareness for breast cancer. Bob’s wife is a breast cancer victim and he initially began this project just to make her laugh. For more info visit http://thetutuproject.com/
- Anyone grow up in the 90’s? Nolan showed me this yesterday:
This is none other than Jason David Frank, A.K.A Tommy, the Green Ranger!
Tommy was my first crush and he is now an MMA fighter and still HOT ever! Power Rangers was seriously the best show.
Speaking of hot, it’s supposed to be around 90 degrees today! Stay cool everyone and enjoy the start to the long weekend!
What was your favorite tv show growing up?
Who was your first crush and why?