One again my mind has been going a million miles a minute and honestly, my brain is too tired to organize all these thoughts into several well thought-out posts so I am throwing it all into one SUPER POST.
1. You may have noticed a new badge on Savor Life’s Flavors!
I was recently accepted into the Wellsphere healthy blogger community! I am very excited to see what fun opportunities come my way!
2. I am coming up on my LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! I currently have NO idea what I will be doing for the summer and I am both terrified and very excited to slack off for a few months
3. I made some amazing additions to my current playlist!
Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
‘Till I Collapse – Eminem
*Payphone- Maroon 5
Drive By – Train
On Melancholy Hill- Gorillaz
Down for the Count- Girl Talk
Cough Syrup- Young the Giant
Somebody I Used to Know -Gotye
We Are Young- FUN
*Right Me Up- State Radio
Play Your Part (1) – Girl Talk
Thrash Unreal- Against Me!
4. This morning I met Kara for a nice 3 mile walk at Cushing Park.
It is a beautiful day outside which always makes me smile
5. I had an epic omelet scramble when I got home!
Epic Omelet Scramble:
- Egg beaters (about 3 eggs)
- diced tomatoes
- red bell pepper
- fresh basil
- 1 slice deli ham
- 1/2 slice Buffalo chicken cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp salsa
Nolan had to help me finish this one because my eyes were a bit bigger than my stomach.
6. Today I am going to the Boston Irish Festival!
I have never gone before so I am very excited to see what they have in store! This is the 22nd annual festival and it takes place in Canton Ma at the Irish Cultural Centre. They promise Celtic music, Irish baked goods and tea, Gaelic football games, dancing, crafts, and of course some great beer! DONE.
Enjoy this beautiful Saturday!