WIAW: If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It!

Hey all, welcome to another What I Ate Wednesday!

BREAKFAST:

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Mango Chobani with nectarines and granola. SO. GOOD.

SNACK:

LUNCH:

Once again, if it’s not broke…. More tomato soup!

The levels of flavor in this soup are….incredible. It’s creamy, smokey, spicy and addictive. I had a giant bowl, and a turkey sandwich with nectarines.

DINNER:

My dinner was amazing, homemade, and super easy! Beef Stew!

I promise this is super easy, and can even be prepped the night before.

DESSERT:

The most amazing brownies I have ever had! Nolan’s sisters made them and they were a mix of chocolate cake mix, caramel, and walnuts. They got the recipe from a book they read called Rock Chick. DELICIOUS. They are like crack in brownie form.

What is your favorite dessert?

• jessielovestorun August 22, 2012, 7:45 am

I haven’t had a brownie in forever, and now I’m drooling & craving one like no other!!! They sound friggen amazing :)

• Kat August 22, 2012, 8:16 am

Oh my god,that brownie looks delicious! I am not a chocolate-y girl actually,but with those caramel chunks and walnuts in there,you got me. 😉
    Also,your tomato soup sounds heavenly. Tomatoes for life! :)

• savorlifesflavors August 22, 2012, 2:03 pm

Caramel and chocolate are an incredible combo and it happens to be my favorite. :-)

• Linz August 22, 2012, 9:15 am

that brownie looks awesome! but i’d have to say my favorite dessert is fro yo or ice cream!

• Caitlin @ This Bride's Joyride August 22, 2012, 10:25 am

Ohh the Fall(ish) weather that is coming makes me want to make soups and stews, yum!

• kitkat1126 August 22, 2012, 10:26 am

The Fall(ish) weather makes me want to make soups and stews, yum! That beef stew looks super easy to make!

• savorlifesflavors August 22, 2012, 2:09 pm

I am 100% in fall mode. I refuse to wear shorts anymore. I love cooking and eating fall food! Soups, chicken pot pie, hot cocoa, all great!

• whatwouldjessicaeat August 22, 2012, 10:58 am

The beef stew sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing the recipe….can’t wait to try it at home!

• inherchucks August 22, 2012, 12:57 pm

Everything looks delicious! Can’t go wrong with Chobani :) Happy WIAW

• Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness August 22, 2012, 2:12 pm

That brownie looks amazing! I am a huge fan of anything with chocolate in it for dessert! Love the recipe too!

• Carie August 22, 2012, 3:43 pm

Everything looks absolutely delicious!!

• Shannon (Healthiful Balance) August 23, 2012, 2:36 pm

After seeing your blog post I know what I want for breakfast tomorrow.. a parfait! :)

• eatandgetmoving September 5, 2012, 6:19 am

“Crack in brownie form” haha love it! I very much agree on the if it ain’t broke don’t fix it… I’m the same with many food items! Like I have to have yogurt every day… and some form of baked good as well 😉 I wish we had Chobani yogurt here, maybe we will eventually… it sounds so good in many WIAW’s!