Hey there. How is your Thursday treating you? It’s a rainy, crappy day here in Massachusetts and I am very glad to be on vacation!
One of my Elf for Health challenges this week is to make a list of 20 things I am grateful for.
What I really love about this challenge is it focuses on the positive things in life that make everyday worth living.
Here they are, in no particular order.
1. Myself. I know that sounds selfish, but I have no qualms about the way I chose to live my life, and my priorities.
2. My family. They are all truly genuine people with gigantic hearts.
3. Nolan. I can honestly say that I married someone who brings out the best in me.
4. my blog– has presented me with many fantastic opportunities and introduced me to great people.
5. my education. No one can take my Masters away from me!
6. my friends– They are a fantastic bunch, and always supportive.
7. my apartment- I am lucky to live very close to my family and friends
8. my job- I finally found a school where I feel like I belong.
9. my health– I may not be in tip top shape, but it could be a lot worse.
10. my gym- It has helped me focus and start feeling good about myself again
11. music- Always puts me in a good mood and makes my workouts bearable.
12. coffee- The taste and the smell makes it worth getting up in the morning.
14. Groupons- Have given us the opportunity to try out so many new restaurants and save $$.
15. facebook- I am able to stay in touch with my friends and family that live so far away.
17. red meat- YUM
18. cooking- My hobby, my passion.
19. good beer- Makes food better
20. The Phantom Gourmet- Inspired me to start my blog and pursue my love of food!
ok, your turn! List 3 things you are grateful for!