Food Penpal: January

This month my Foodie Penpal  Ashley from The Big White Farmhouse hit it out of the park!

blogbadgeSTAMP Foodie Penpals

For those of you not familiar with the Foodie Penpal program, click here.

Basically every month you are paired up with a new penpal and you fill a box with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination! It’s a great way to communicate with bloggers and try new foods.

This Month’s Goodies!

Look at all those salty snacks!

These popcorn chips were my favorite!

Addictive!

Chocolate peanut butter “candy bars”

I just love receiving packages of food. :-)

• jessielovestorun January 31, 2013, 7:14 am

Those candy bars are so good. If you even come across the m&ms or peanut butter cups I highly suggest you pick them up :-)

• kristyshealthrevolution January 31, 2013, 7:35 am

I’m always so jealous of these awesome foodie pen pal boxes!! The one time I tried to participate, I sent out a pretty great box and my partner never emailed me to thank me or put up a post about it, AND I never got a box from the person who was supposed to send me one, so I’ve been afraid to try it again.

• savorlifesflavors January 31, 2013, 6:15 pm

OMG NO WAY! That’s so terrible. Actually I am having some issues with it right now because my pen pal never got my package! I’m trying to track it down, but it’s so frustrating!

• Ashley January 31, 2013, 7:36 am

I’m so glad you liked everything! So glad I was able to find your blog through the swap…it’s great!

• jessiebearwhat January 31, 2013, 6:43 pm

SO COOL. I need to sign up for this!

• savorlifesflavors February 2, 2013, 12:08 pm

It’s a great program and it gives you a chance to try out so many new things!