Monday Montage: Back To Good

Well, my vacation is officially over! It had a good run, but all vacations must come to an end, otherwise, it’s called unemployment, right? I’m actually excited to go back and see my coworkers and the kids. I can’t believe we only have about 78 days left in the school year. Not that I’m counting or anything… 😉

Lunch at Panera

Did some research for my new job! (more on that later) 🙂IMAG4906

Breakfast/blogging at Panache coffee. …Yes, I brought my own scone. hahaIMAG4908

Hockey and skating!IMAG4909

Watched a Freaks and Geeks marathon

Got some more snowIMAG4915

Did some serious grocery shopping.

Anyone else very addicted to The Walking Dead right now?!?!

Song of the Day:

Matchbox Twenty- Back to Good (an amazing recent recording!)

Questions of the Day:

Winter or summer?

Which tv shows are you currently watching?

• MinnesotaFromScratch February 25, 2013, 7:13 am

I pick spring! And I am sucker for Real Housewives of the OC… my husband makes fun of me. Oh, also New Girl and Parks and Rec.

• savorlifesflavors February 25, 2013, 5:23 pm

I don’t watch either of those, but I used to watch Real Housewives of New York! Those “reality” shows are addicting!!

• jessiebearwhat February 25, 2013, 9:11 am

Love freaks and geeks. And panera, I ate there this weekend too. Oh and I’m laughing so hard that you brought your own scone to the coffee place, totally something i would do!

• Michelle @ Eat Move Balance February 25, 2013, 10:16 am

SUMMER!!! Can’t come fast enough. I wonder if your 78 day count works for me, too. I’ll have to check my calendar. 🙂

• Shari February 25, 2013, 11:30 am

New job!!? What a hint… I’ve been reading a lot about T2 diabetes lately because it runs in my family on my dad’s side. Very curious to hear more about that 🙂 and YES I love the Walking Dead… I’m not so much of a zombie person as an apocalypse person… scary!! I also watch Girls, Big Bang Theory, Survivor and Shameless. Think I need to stock up my fridge tonight as well supposed to get several inches here in Wisconsin 🙂

• savorlifesflavors February 25, 2013, 5:28 pm

I will be posting all about it tomorrow! 🙂 I’m very excited, but I still have a lot of research to do on diabetes and allergens.