TGIF! A few things have been on my mind lately, so I thought I would throw them altogether in one post. 🙂
- I took a much needed mental health day today. I always feel sooo guilty about taking days off but I really needed a breather. I used my morning off to take Casey the dog on a 4 mile hike.
- Volleyball started back up last night and I forgot how much I missed competition! It felt sooo good to get back with the group and have some friendly competition. I won’t lie…I’m a bit sore today!
3. I am obsessed with these MPOW Cheetah bluetooth headphones Nolan got me for Christmas. Confession: I thought they accidentally got thrown away in the post-holiday craziness so I was BEYOND THRILLED when I found them last weekend! They make running so much easier (anyone else have issues with the cord always pulling your earbuds out of your ears?!?!) and the sound quality is excellent. I heart my nerd husband. 🙂
5. I have class all day on Saturday and there is nothing I am dreading more. 🙁
6. We are supposed to get snow on Sunday/Monday. SNOW! I am 1000% in spring mode, like I packed up all my winter clothes, in spring mode. The thought of having to shovel and possibly having another snow day makes me nauseous.
7. Nolan and I are in the midst of planning our next vacation! Right now we have no trips planned at all this year so I was so siked when Nolan texted me on Thursday saying lets book something! He always loves the trips we go on, but I usually have to plan and initiate. Right now we are looking out west, like San Diego or Denver. I’m just excited to have something to look forward to!
8. I felt officially old with the passing of this year’s St. Patty’s Day. My festivities included wearing silly accessories to work, which my 5th graders appreciated, and then after volleyball I had a beer and a half and fell asleep on the couch at 9:30.
9- Nolan worked from home today so we have been preparing a boiled dinner together all day. I forgot how long corned beef and cabbage take to cook!
10- This weekend is the official start to spring! What am I most looking forward to? The beer (I have already had a lemon shandy or two), the produce, and the vitamin D!